A rectangular handcrafted box with a handcrafted lid, used as a jewelry box. Completely studded with precious and semi-precious stones, this intricate work enhances the look of Makrana white marble box. Crafted by skilled artisans inspired by the Mughal era. Each article is unique and matchless, handcrafted by our skilled artisans in approximately 25-30 days.
- -Treasure your valuables and show your elegant taste.
- -Keep your jewelry and hold your valuables.
- -Used as a cigarette case, cigar holder, cardholder, paperweights, and tide-bit keepers.
- -Used as gifting and decorative purpose.
- -Ideal investment as we use real semi-precious stones
Story Behind This Article
The art of ornamentation was a legacy carry forwarded from The Mughals in sixteenth century. Jewellery has always been a symbol of wealth and class, as the Mughal Kings married Rajput Princesses and these Marble jewellery boxes were gifted as a token of love and respect.
- 1. 100% Secure Transaction
- 2. Free Shipping Worldwide (7-10 Days)
- 3. Artist Story Card and Certificate of Authenticity
- 4. Products are packed in drop-tested packaging to ensure safety
- 5. Shipments are fully Insured
- 6. Sanitized and Fumigated Packaging
- 7. Easy Returns
- 8. Instant Support on Mail/ Whatsapp