Handmade elephant statue with beautiful symmetric design and floral motifs of semi-precious stones inlaid. The marbled design clearly reflects the aesthetic Mughal Era. The makrana marble used in this handicraft is extremely strong and durable. A priceless handcrafted artifact perfected in 60 days.
- -Utilize as the showcase for your home decor purpose.
- -Operate with your guest room.
- -Used as the gifting and decorative purpose.
- -Used to give a royal look for your home decor purpose.
- -Used to exert the attention of your guest in your living room.
Story Behind This Article
It was the period when Mughal Empire was reigning thoroughly. Emperor Shah Jahan, the fifth Mughal ruler was fond of various marble handicraft items studded with precious stones. These gentle giants were gifted to the families of troopers to illustrate strength, loyalty and reliability and to showcase his support for the people of his kingdom.
- 1. 100% Secure Transaction
- 2. Free Shipping Worldwide (7-10 Days)
- 3. Artist Story Card and Certificate of Authenticity
- 4. Products are packed in drop-tested packaging to ensure safety
- 5. Shipments are fully Insured
- 6. Sanitized and Fumigated Packaging
- 7. Easy Returns
- 8. Instant Support on Mail/ Whatsapp