Octagonal shaped centre table with a spectacular artwork of Pietra Dura. The central floral pattern stands out, with its unique curves and intricate networking of precious and semiprecious stones. The colors come alive with the white background of white makrana marble.
Story Behind This Article
Mughlai cuisine continued to evolve rapidly during Jehangir’s reign. A powerful figure at the royal court, Nur Jahan would often be gifted with unique preparations like dining tables by visiting traders from European nations such as France, Britain, and the Netherlands. She would enjoy her meals on these gorgeous looking dining tables.
- 1. 100% Secure Transaction
- 2. Free Shipping Worldwide (7-10 Days)
- 3. Artist Story Card and Certificate of Authenticity
- 4. Products are packed in drop-tested packaging to ensure safety
- 5. Shipments are fully Insured
- 6. Sanitized and Fumigated Packaging
- 7. Easy Returns
- 8. Instant Support on Mail/ Whatsapp