This octagonal piece of marble inlay work is a perfect reflection of your classy and elegant taste in décor. Delicate design and embedded precious stones reflect the regal Mughal Era. The lid is completely designed and the all-around work is well sequenced. Each article is unique and matchless, handcrafted by our skilled artisans in approximately 4 months.
- -Treasure your valuables and show your elegant taste.
- -Keep your jewelry and hold your valuables.
- -Used as a cigarette case, cigar holder, cardholder, paperweights, and tide-bit keepers.
- -Used as gifting and decorative purpose.
- -Ideal investment as we use real semi-precious stones
Story Behind This Article
The art of ornamentation was a legacy carry forwarded from The Mughals in sixteenth century. Jewellery has always been a symbol of wealth and class, as the Mughal Kings married Rajput Princesses and these Marble jewellery boxes were gifted as a token of love and respect.
- 1. 100% Secure Transaction
- 2. Free Shipping Worldwide (7-10 Days)
- 3. Artist Story Card and Certificate of Authenticity
- 4. Products are packed in drop-tested packaging to ensure safety
- 5. Shipments are fully Insured
- 6. Sanitized and Fumigated Packaging
- 7. Easy Returns
- 8. Instant Support on Mail/ Whatsapp