Octagonal centre table top, studded with semi-precious stones. The network of intricate detailing of stones’ work brings out the beautiful piece on white makrana marble. The heavy work gives a royal vintage look.
Story Behind This Article
The Mughlai food is considered to be the most delicious and variable cuisine. It was during Akbar’s reign that Mughlai food began evolving. The everyday feast was served on these dining tables where the King used to dine with his ministers.
- 1. 100% Secure Transaction
- 2. Free Shipping Worldwide (7-10 Days)
- 3. Artist Story Card and Certificate of Authenticity
- 4. Products are packed in drop-tested packaging to ensure safety
- 5. Shipments are fully Insured
- 6. Sanitized and Fumigated Packaging
- 7. Easy Returns
- 8. Instant Support on Mail/ Whatsapp