This handcrafted article is a side tabletop. The column of the precious and semiprecious stones is an alluring sight. The background of the white makrana marble makes these visual delights more fascinating.
Story Behind This Article
Humayun, an emperor of the Mughal Dynasty was a fond lover of beverages specially sherbet which was introduced to him by his Iranian wife, Hamida. These beverages were placed on these royal table tops in his leisure room. The artistry of these tables, the shape, and the designs are inspired from the first half of the sixteenth century.
- 1. 100% Secure Transaction
- 2. Free Shipping Worldwide (7-10 Days)
- 3. Artist Story Card and Certificate of Authenticity
- 4. Products are packed in drop-tested packaging to ensure safety
- 5. Shipments are fully Insured
- 6. Sanitized and Fumigated Packaging
- 7. Easy Returns
- 8. Instant Support on Mail/ Whatsapp