A center table top studded with semiprecious stones. The two stones give a great combination with the central design and border work beautiful in their own pattern. A completely neat finished handcrafted work on Pietra Dura.
Story Behind This Article
Humayun, an emperor of the Mughal Dynasty was a fond lover of beverages specially sherbet which was introduced to him by his Iranian wife, Hamida. These beverages were placed on these royal tabletops in his leisure room. The artistry of these tables, the shape, and the designs are inspired from the first half of the sixteenth century.
- 1. 100% Secure Transaction
- 2. Free Shipping Worldwide (7-10 Days)
- 3. Artist Story Card and Certificate of Authenticity
- 4. Products are packed in drop-tested packaging to ensure safety
- 5. Shipments are fully Insured
- 6. Sanitized and Fumigated Packaging
- 7. Easy Returns
- 8. Instant Support on Mail/ Whatsapp