A turquoise stone studded, chess table in square shape. Breaking the stereotype of black and white chessboard with chunks of semiprecious stones handcrafted for chess lovers and a decorative table top for a little chess corner of your room.
Story Behind This Article
The Mughals had a great sense of food and were always meticulous in their food. The Mughal food habits impressed courtiers, nobles, foreign guests and dignitaries at their dining table. This dining table was then used to serve any guest who came to meet the rulers at that time.
- 1. 100% Secure Transaction
- 2. Free Shipping Worldwide (7-10 Days)
- 3. Artist Story Card and Certificate of Authenticity
- 4. Products are packed in drop-tested packaging to ensure safety
- 5. Shipments are fully Insured
- 6. Sanitized and Fumigated Packaging
- 7. Easy Returns
- 8. Instant Support on Mail/ Whatsapp