All over the stone-studded octagonal center table reflects the Mughal Era and architectural designing. Completely handcrafted with crisp cuts and curves of semi-precious stones, giving fine finishing to it. A royal piece to complement your elegant home device, perfected in a quarter of a year.
Story Behind This Article
Mughlai cuisine continued to evolve rapidly during Jehangir’s reign. A powerful figure at the royal court, Nur Jahan would often be gifted with unique preparations like dining tables by visiting traders from European nations such as France, Britain, and the Netherlands. She would enjoy her meals on these gorgeous looking dining tables.
- 1. 100% Secure Transaction
- 2. Free Shipping Worldwide (7-10 Days)
- 3. Artist Story Card and Certificate of Authenticity
- 4. Products are packed in drop-tested packaging to ensure safety
- 5. Shipments are fully Insured
- 6. Sanitized and Fumigated Packaging
- 7. Easy Returns
- 8. Instant Support on Mail/ Whatsapp