A round table with all over minute thin linework with different shades and combinations is a four-seater dining table. A visual illusion of this handcrafted artwork restores this intricacy of Pietra Dura. This article is worked upon for about 5 months.
Story Behind This Article
Mughlai cuisine continued to evolve rapidly during Jehangir’s reign. A powerful figure at the royal court, Nur Jahan would often be gifted with unique preparations like dining tables by visiting traders from European nations such as France, Britain and the Netherlands. She would enjoy her meals on these gorgeous looking dining tables.
- 1. 100% Secure Transaction
- 2. Free Shipping Worldwide (7-10 Days)
- 3. Artist Story Card and Certificate of Authenticity
- 4. Products are packed in drop-tested packaging to ensure safety
- 5. Shipments are fully Insured
- 6. Sanitized and Fumigated Packaging
- 7. Easy Returns
- 8. Instant Support on Mail/ Whatsapp