A consolidation of carnelian and malachite (semi-precious stones) covering the entire body of the marble inlay pot is an exclusive design thought by our craftsmen to be carved. Each stone is carefully cut into a round shape and fitted delicately on the spherical surface of the marble giving it a smooth look. The artifact can be used for gift purposes as it is an investment for lifetime. The item is distinctive and took 60 days approximately.
The beautifully inlaid semi-precious stone design covers the pot 360(deg) symmetrically.
Story Behind This Article
Marble pots have been an essential piece of art in the Mughal era. Every kingdom consists of these marble pots kept in their living room, discussion rooms, dining halls to grace the place. These unique pieces of craftsmanship were also gifted by the rulers to their near and dear ones to spread a message of peace and harmony amongst them.
- 1. 100% Secure Transaction
- 2. Free Shipping Worldwide (7-10 Days)
- 3. Artist Story Card and Certificate of Authenticity
- 4. Products are packed in drop-tested packaging to ensure safety
- 5. Shipments are fully Insured
- 6. Sanitized and Fumigated Packaging
- 7. Easy Returns
- 8. Instant Support on Mail/ Whatsapp