Grace your home with this decorative marble inlay pot created by the finest artisans of Agra(India). This exceptionally adorable white and red pot consists of Carnelian stone creatively carved in a round fashion to settle it on the marble. What marks the artifact bizarre is a necklace of the mother of pearl on the neck of the pot giving it a subtle gleam and elegance. Indeed the item took 50 day’s dedication and hard work of our craftsmen to mold its present shape.
Place this on the center of your table and fill yourself in absolute awe gazing at the light dispersing from the marble enlightening the entire room with its glow.
The beautifully inlaid semi-precious stone design covers the pot 360(deg) symmetrically.
Story Behind This Article
Marble pots have been an essential piece of art in the Mughal era. Every kingdom consists of these marble pots kept in their living room, discussion rooms, dining halls to grace the place. These unique piece of craftsmanship were also gifted by the rulers to their near and dear ones to spread a message of peace and harmony amongst them.
- 1. 100% Secure Transaction
- 2. Free Shipping Worldwide (7-10 Days)
- 3. Artist Story Card and Certificate of Authenticity
- 4. Products are packed in drop-tested packaging to ensure safety
- 5. Shipments are fully Insured
- 6. Sanitized and Fumigated Packaging
- 7. Easy Returns
- 8. Instant Support on Mail/ Whatsapp