This elegant piece of white makrana marble is beautifully studded with semi precious stones. The border work is completely complementing the central design. The semiprecious studded stones and its hues with a delicate design, brings out a beautiful handcrafted work.
Story Behind This Article
The Mughals had a great sense of food and were always meticulous in their food. The Mughal food habits impressed courtiers, nobles, foreign guests and dignitaries at their dining table. This dining table was then used to serve any guest who came to meet the rulers at that time.
- 1. 100% Secure Transaction
- 2. Free Shipping Worldwide (7-10 Days)
- 3. Artist Story Card and Certificate of Authenticity
- 4. Products are packed in drop-tested packaging to ensure safety
- 5. Shipments are fully Insured
- 6. Sanitized and Fumigated Packaging
- 7. Easy Returns
- 8. Instant Support on Mail/ Whatsapp