A brilliant octagonal-shaped piece of art inlaid with floral motifs reflecting the Mughal Era is ideal decor for your place. The simple pattern has spaces enough to appreciate the partnership of white makrana marble and semi-precious stones.
Story Behind This Article
Mughlai cuisine continued to evolve rapidly during Jehangir’s reign. A powerful figure at the royal court, Nur Jahan would often be gifted with unique preparations like dining tables by visiting traders from European nations such as France, Britain and the Netherlands. She would enjoy her meals on these gorgeous looking dining tables.
- 1. 100% Secure Transaction
- 2. Free Shipping Worldwide (7-10 Days)
- 3. Artist Story Card and Certificate of Authenticity
- 4. Products are packed in drop-tested packaging to ensure safety
- 5. Shipments are fully Insured
- 6. Sanitized and Fumigated Packaging
- 7. Easy Returns
- 8. Instant Support on Mail/ Whatsapp