A unique wall hanging of Indian Zardozi Embroidery showing a beautiful scene of a peacock over a river on velvet fabric. This handicraft, exclusive in its kind is a 3D hand embroidery of the peacock in its natural setting of colorful flowers with a detailed border.
The various shades of the feathers and flowers brought out beautifully by the Master Craftsmen who mix the silk threads which is a very difficult process to give the most natural appearance. A single Master artist embroiders thread over thread the scene with fine silk threads for several days to bring life to this priceless artifact of a wall panel and give it a 3D effect. Extremely detailed patterns of Zardozi Embroidery, this gorgeous 3D scenery lavishly depicts the Royal era of the Mughals and their lifestyle in your sitting spaces, offices or even showrooms.
- 1. 100% Secure Transaction
- 2. Free Shipping Worldwide (7-10 Days)
- 3. Artist Story Card and Certificate of Authenticity
- 4. Products are packed in drop-tested packaging to ensure safety
- 5. Shipments are fully Insured
- 6. Sanitized and Fumigated Packaging
- 7. Easy Returns
- 8. Instant Support on Mail/ Whatsapp