Exclusive piece of handcrafted Zardozi art form showing a 3D bouquet of beautiful red and blue flowers of different sizes. The beautiful bouquet of flowers with detailed and colorful leaves, ferns and buds are set in the garden and are jeweled with a semi-precious stone of Coral and Jasper. The minute detailing and 3D effect to the vase is given by the most difficult and long process of thread over thread silk threads technique by the Master Craftsman.
The intricate golden “Jali” border with golden and white flower patterns at the end completes the embroider scenery of the majestic vase over a smooth black velvet base. The excruciating details of the flowers, ferns, and leaves with semi-precious stones make it a unique handcrafted art form of the Mughal Era.
- 1. 100% Secure Transaction
- 2. Free Shipping Worldwide (7-10 Days)
- 3. Artist Story Card and Certificate of Authenticity
- 4. Products are packed in drop-tested packaging to ensure safety
- 5. Shipments are fully Insured
- 6. Sanitized and Fumigated Packaging
- 7. Easy Returns
- 8. Instant Support on Mail/ Whatsapp