A simple and stunning piece of Indian Handicraft displaying a roaring Indian cheetah in Zardozi embroidery. The various facial colors and shades of the cheetah are brought out beautifully by the master craftsmen who mix the silk threads which is a very difficult process to give it the most natural appearance.
First, the scenery is woven with thick silk threads to get the right proportions and the 3D effect is given by the use of thread over thread technique of fine silk threads. This Zardozi wall hanging reflects the essence of royalty and power of Mughal era. The panel is completed with a single golden ring to enhance the elegance of the scenery.
Bring home this beautiful and amazing Zardozi Cheetah wall panel to décor your lounging areas with class, sophistication and richness.
- 1. 100% Secure Transaction
- 2. Free Shipping Worldwide (7-10 Days)
- 3. Artist Story Card and Certificate of Authenticity
- 4. Products are packed in drop-tested packaging to ensure safety
- 5. Shipments are fully Insured
- 6. Sanitized and Fumigated Packaging
- 7. Easy Returns
- 8. Instant Support on Mail/ Whatsapp