Beautiful wall hanging Zardozi Embroidery artifact of “Sai Baba” in the unique art form from the land of India. Lord “Sai Baba” reflecting his peaceful and divine aura embroidered majestically on the backdrop of red base brought to lifelike picturesque by the Master Craftsman.
Woven in fine silk threads of bright hues and shades, this exclusive work of hand embroidery brings out the royal and serene essence of the barefooted humble “Sai Baba”. The fine silk threads are embroidered on velvet with thread over thread technique to bring 3D scenery on the wall panel.
The embroidery is set within the rectangular frame embroidered with a beautiful border of deep black and golden on a red velvet base. The wall hanging is completed in several days as only one master artist works on it with extreme focus and dedication.
- 1. 100% Secure Transaction
- 2. Free Shipping Worldwide (7-10 Days)
- 3. Artist Story Card and Certificate of Authenticity
- 4. Products are packed in drop-tested packaging to ensure safety
- 5. Shipments are fully Insured
- 6. Sanitized and Fumigated Packaging
- 7. Easy Returns
- 8. Instant Support on Mail/ Whatsapp