Exclusive piece of handcrafted Zardozi art form showing beautiful roses of different sizes and colours. The beautiful bouquet of roses with detailed leaves and buds is set on a smooth black base. The minute detailing and 3D effect to the vase is given by the thread over a thread of fine silk threads technique by the Master Craftsman.
Unique coloured roses are encased within the golden frame embroidered with exquisite golden and silver flower pattern and petals. The bright colours of red, yellow and pink along with light and dark green leaves and colourful buds make the Zardozi scenery breath-taking to look at. The intricate golden border with flowers at the end completes the embroider scenery of the majestic vase over smooth black velvet base. The excruciating details of the flowers, buds and leaves makes it a unique handcrafted art form of the Mughal Era to bring into your home.
- 1. 100% Secure Transaction
- 2. Free Shipping Worldwide (7-10 Days)
- 3. Artist Story Card and Certificate of Authenticity
- 4. Products are packed in drop-tested packaging to ensure safety
- 5. Shipments are fully Insured
- 6. Sanitized and Fumigated Packaging
- 7. Easy Returns
- 8. Instant Support on Mail/ Whatsapp