Exclusive wall hanging artifact of Indian bird over a lake in the unique art form of Zardozi Embroidery of the Mughal Era. A beautiful and colorful bird perched majestically on the delicate branch with green leaves brought to lifelike picturesque by the Master Craftsman.
Woven in fine silk threads of bright hues and shades on the black base of smooth velvet, this exclusive work of hand embroidery brings out the royal essence of the Mughal Period in any area you use it for decoration. The fine silk threads are embroidered on velvet with thread over thread technique to bring 3D scenery on a wall panel.
The simple yet elegant in its execution, 3D scenery is completed with an end border of delicate golden and white petals. This Indian Handicraft wall hanging is completed with extreme focus and dedication in several days by a single master artist.
- 1. 100% Secure Transaction
- 2. Free Shipping Worldwide (7-10 Days)
- 3. Artist Story Card and Certificate of Authenticity
- 4. Products are packed in drop-tested packaging to ensure safety
- 5. Shipments are fully Insured
- 6. Sanitized and Fumigated Packaging
- 7. Easy Returns
- 8. Instant Support on Mail/ Whatsapp