Unique and exclusive Zardozi wall panel of three beautiful birds sitting over a flowered branch. The colorful and lively birds over a green meadow are embroidered with fine silk threads of different color hues making it joyful to look at. Mastercraftsman uses the thread over thread technique embroidery of silk threads to give the scenery a 3D effect.
The scene embroidered over the smooth black velvet fabric is encased within an intricately designed border of different intensity of detailing. The borders and the scene are completed with a set of various semi-precious stones; making it even more precious art form of the Mughal Era.
Bring home this beautiful specimen of Indian handicraft of Zardozi embroidery to decorate your living spaces with the essence of the royal Mughal period and gift it to your most valued guests.
- 1. 100% Secure Transaction
- 2. Free Shipping Worldwide (7-10 Days)
- 3. Artist Story Card and Certificate of Authenticity
- 4. Products are packed in drop-tested packaging to ensure safety
- 5. Shipments are fully Insured
- 6. Sanitized and Fumigated Packaging
- 7. Easy Returns
- 8. Instant Support on Mail/ Whatsapp