Stunning embroidered scenery of flying ducks in the Zarodzi wall panel. The scenery is of two beautiful ducks flying over a lake over a black base, embroidered with silk threads of different colors and in different shades and hues. Fine item of Indian handicraft, this wall panel is made with thread over thread technique to give 3D effect making it even more unique.
The experienced craftsman wove the scenery over a long span of days with extreme focus and determination as it involves working with various fine silk threads to create perfect Zardozi wall hanging. This Indian Handicraft item can be used as gifts to valued guests or used for decoration at various places and bring home the essence and royalty of the Mughal era.
- 1. 100% Secure Transaction
- 2. Free Shipping Worldwide (7-10 Days)
- 3. Artist Story Card and Certificate of Authenticity
- 4. Products are packed in drop-tested packaging to ensure safety
- 5. Shipments are fully Insured
- 6. Sanitized and Fumigated Packaging
- 7. Easy Returns
- 8. Instant Support on Mail/ Whatsapp