Breathtaking and beautiful wall hanging artifact of a peacock in the unique art form of Zardozi Embroidery form the land of India. Intricately embroidered peacock perched majestically on a flowering branch with its beautiful feathers brought to lifelike picturesque by the Master Craftsman.
This Indian Handicraft woven in fine silk threads of bright hues and shades on the black base of smooth velvet, this exclusive work of hand embroidery brings out the royal essence of the Mughal Period enhancing your living room, bedroom or any other room at your house. The fine silk threads are embroidered on velvet with thread over thread technique to bring 3D scenery on a wall panel.
Zardozi Embroidery is a very complicated embroidery work as the craftsman mix silk threads to create different natural shades for the wall Panel with exhaustive detailing of both the scene and borders.
- 1. 100% Secure Transaction
- 2. Free Shipping Worldwide (7-10 Days)
- 3. Artist Story Card and Certificate of Authenticity
- 4. Products are packed in drop-tested packaging to ensure safety
- 5. Shipments are fully Insured
- 6. Sanitized and Fumigated Packaging
- 7. Easy Returns
- 8. Instant Support on Mail/ Whatsapp