A Lapis Lazuli stone studded, chess table in square shape. Breaking the stereotype of the black and white chessboard with chunks of semiprecious stones handcrafted for chess lovers and a decorative tabletop for a little chess corner of your room.
Story Behind This Article
Mughlai cuisine continued to evolve rapidly during Jehangir’s reign. A powerful figure at the royal court, Nur Jahan would often be gifted with unique preparations like dining tables by visiting traders from European nations such as France, Britain, and the Netherlands. She would enjoy her meals on these gorgeous looking dining tables.
- 1. 100% Secure Transaction
- 2. Free Shipping Worldwide (7-10 Days)
- 3. Artist Story Card and Certificate of Authenticity
- 4. Products are packed in drop-tested packaging to ensure safety
- 5. Shipments are fully Insured
- 6. Sanitized and Fumigated Packaging
- 7. Easy Returns
- 8. Instant Support on Mail/ Whatsapp