Exclusive Indian Handicraft of Indian bird Zardozi wall panel. The Zardozi scenery shows beautiful bird strutting along the banks of the river lined with different flowers and vines. The panel is embroidered with silk threads over the black base to get the right proportions. Then to render it the amazing 3D effect, the master craftsman uses thread over thread technique with fine silk threads which requires extreme precision and concentration.
Different shades and colors of bird’s feathers and flowers are embroidered by mixing of various silk threads of hues and colors to get the perfect natural and lifelike picturesque scene. Zardozi wall panel is completed with the simple yet stunning golden and silver border of intricate flower petal designs.
Use this as a gift or decoration purposes, this unique Zarodzi wall panel will add a fresh essence of elegance and royalty of the Mughal era.
- 1. 100% Secure Transaction
- 2. Free Shipping Worldwide (7-10 Days)
- 3. Artist Story Card and Certificate of Authenticity
- 4. Products are packed in drop-tested packaging to ensure safety
- 5. Shipments are fully Insured
- 6. Sanitized and Fumigated Packaging
- 7. Easy Returns
- 8. Instant Support on Mail/ Whatsapp